If so, we want to talk to you today!
As a UFC Gym brand ambassador, the Sales Manager represents UFC Gym and leads the team by earning it every day to drive growth and ensure our members have the best fitness experience possible.
We foster a results orientated mindset for our teammates and our members. The Sales Manager owns the entire sales process, such as but not limited to, achieving gym membership goals, private coaching attachment and inspiring amazing member experiences.
- Ensure membership execution on lead, appointment setting, and guest goal to hit financial targets set forth.
- Lead the the team in on-going training on hitting desired KPIs on guest conversion, Ultimate Mix, and attachment of point of sale private coaching.
- Inspire guests to purchase memberships. Turn every guest visit into a new member relationship by listening to guests’ goals, presenting UFC Gym in a way that best connects with the member, and establishing trust in UFC Gym through transparent pricing, open dialogue, and a passion for fitness.
- Be the loudest and most consistent ambassador for our brand!
- Assist GM to develop weekend production strategy to deliver financial and retention goals with contribution by MS’s.
- Able and willing to step in and be "THE" Leader!
- Set monthly, weekly and daily targets that are challenging but obtainable for the entire team.
- The Sales Manager will be cross-trained in primary responsibilities of the GM. When no other managers are in the gym, the AGM will act as the “Manager on Duty”.
- Take personal responsibility for creating the culture of a fun, safe, and healthy community that embraces our Train Different mantra.
- Take ownership of gym appearance and ensure problems are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure company policies, procedures, programs and promotions are efficiently executed.
- Ensure safety of employees, members and gym property.
- Assist with recruitment, hiring and ongoing training of the sales department in all strategies and tactics, policies and procedures to maximize individual and company performance.
- Conduct monthly and weekly meetings with the sales team to review performance and offer direction, inspiration, and coaching toward achieving individual and gym goals.
- Availability will be key, evenings and some weekends and holidays will be required.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to prospect, set appointments, present and close.
- Experience managing a successful sales team.
- Fitness industry experience a plus but not required.
- Experience with computer skills including ClubReady, MS Office, Instagram and Facebook.
- Great communicator!
- Must be coachable.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Applicable National fitness certifications a plus (NASM, ACE, etc..)
- Relatable Bachelors degree a plus.
- 1-2 years of management experience supervising 3-10 employees preferred.
- 2-5 years of sales or related experience preferred.
Train Different, Live Different, Work Different. At UFC GYM we inspire others to reach their potential in and out of the gym. We are passionate about maximizing potential – in our members, our teammates and ourselves. Think big, don’t settle and change lives including your own. If you believe in excellence, value a high-performance lifestyle and are passionate about enriching lives through health and fitness, then you belong here.
UFC GYM is an original. The Original. We are proud to be the global leader in mixed martial arts inspired fitness and conditioning. Forged from the partnership of two powerhouses, the Ultimate Fighting Championship and New Evolution Ventures (NEV), we empower everyone to access the training benefits and programs of elite UFC athletes.
UFC GYM is more than a brand. We are a community of fitness committed individuals who believe in the power of a team approach. Your success is our success. Join our family and find out!
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact us at (714) 668-0911 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to UFC Gym.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)