- Responsible for food preparation and stocking Juice Bar Grab N Go.
- Ensures self-serve station is fully stocked (Spoons, Forks, Knifes etc.).
- Maintains Juice Bar cleanliness.
- Ensures cleanliness standards meet health and safety codes per Health Department.
- Keeps merchandise clean and ready to be displayed.
- Oversees inventory and ensure items are stocked in Gym Store.
- Responsible for hitting individual sales goals assigned to you by the Merchandise Supervisor.
- Greets and assists customers and advises on utilization and care of merchandise.
- Offers advice to clients regarding products or services.
- Good customer service skills
- Product and job knowledge
- Good people skills
- Highly organized and motivated
- Possess an understanding of food & beverage operations
- Must be able to work days, evenings and weekends if necessary
- Experience in Food and Beverage service is preferred
- Experience in a health club or Hospitality industry preferred
- Food Handlers card must be obtained within the first 30 days of hire.
Train Different, Live Different, Work Different. At UFC GYM we inspire others to reach their potential in and out of the gym. We are passionate about maximizing potential – in our members, our teammates and ourselves. Think big, don’t settle and change lives including your own. If you believe in excellence, value a high-performance lifestyle and are passionate about enriching lives through health and fitness, then you belong here.
UFC GYM is an original. The Original. We are proud to be the global leader in mixed martial arts inspired fitness and conditioning. Forged from the partnership of two powerhouses, the Ultimate Fighting Championship and New Evolution Ventures (NEV), we empower everyone to access the training benefits and programs of elite UFC athletes.
UFC GYM is more than a brand. We are a community of fitness committed individuals who believe in the power of a team approach. Your success is our success. Join our family and find out!
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact us at (714) 668-0911 or email@example.com.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to UFC Gym.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)