The Operations Specialist is to ensure that members receive exceptional service in a happy, friendly manner in a clean and well-maintained facility.
- Major emphasis is to support member retention by advocating for the best member experiences and operational processes in the club.
- Maintain a clean and safe facility for all members and team members; checking that the facilities equipment is well-maintained.
- Ensure that the team member always executes the basics in friendliness, cleanliness, punctuality and in dress code.
- Monitor club facilities for appearance and equipment and resolve or escalate issues that detract from the member experience. Assist in providing janitorial service.
- Ensure that retail is optimally merchandised and displayed and that merchandise transfers take place according to company policy and procedure.
- Highly organized and willing to take leadership responsibilities regardless of situation.
- Must possess strong oral, presentation and written communication skills and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Must be highly motivated and proactive.
- An understanding of food & beverage operations.
- Must be able to work days, evenings, and weekends if necessary.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in Food and beverage service is preferred.
- Experience in a health club or the hospitality industry preferred.
- Current CPR/AED certification (or must obtain within 30 days of employment).
- Must complete Kid's Club Attendant training prior to working alone in Kid's Club.
ArmBar Team Member:
Our Armbar is seeking engaging, outgoing Team members to work in our one-of-a-kind UFC Armbar café experience! In order to excel in this position, you should be committed to providing a world-class experience for our guests in regards to espresso and smoothie production, as well as a knowledge of the benefits of our supplement options.
- Welcoming customers with a smile, answering any questions, making recommendations on products and accepting orders and payment
- Must be a high-energy and welcoming team player
- Preparing beverages, such as smoothies, espresso, and tea.
- Knowledge of espresso machine, recipes, and proper brewing methods.
- Knowledge of dotFIT supplement options and recipes (we will provide staff training for certification in specific supplements).
- Cleaning and restocking work areas, emptying trash, sanitizing equipment, and maintaining a food safe environment.
- Continued learning in brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation and new recipes, presentation, and food quality.
- Maintaining inventory levels and replenishing display cases and reach-in refrigerators.
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality control standards.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in food and beverage preparation or customer service industry preferred.
- Training and willingness to continue learning about food and beverage preparation.
- Exceptional listening and communication skills
- Ability to walk, bend, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Availability to work around peak hours including nights and early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- A polite, engaging personality.
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction and excellence.
- Willingness to work as a part of a high-energy, efficent team in a fast-paced environment.
- Fitness related mindset and the ability to participate in group training/classes
- Supervise activities of all assigned children in the Kid's Club area and ensures child remains in designated area
- Provide child care to children including paging parent/guardian if necessary to assist with discipline issues and attending to personal needs
- Participate and entertain children with games or other approved activities
- Administer first aid to children in accordance with company policy
- Project a positive friendly and caring attitude always while interacting with children and their parents
- Maintains that the Kid’s Club area is clean and maintained according to set standards
- Checks that all toys and other objects are clean and safe
- Ensures the safety of children in Kid’s club area follows all safety procedures
- Report any incidents to Kid's Club Supervisor/Lead or Operations Manager
- Report all member complaints to Kid's Club Supervisor/Lead or Operations Manager
- Report any child health concerns to Kid's Club Supervisor/Lead or Operations Manager so a Health Alert may be posted if required
- Verifies all parents receive copies of the Kid’s Club policies
- Confirms that all members utilizing Kid’s Club have paid for the service with a receipt that shows if they are an ultimate or fitness member
- Ensure that parent or guardian has signed a Kids Club Agreement and have signed at the register along with an emergency information card
- Ensure individual checking in the child is listed on the Kid's Club Agreement/Information Card
- Ensure parent/guardian completes and signs the Kid's Club Register when checking in and checking out children
- Ensure proper payment is received for the use of Kid's Club
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Experience working with children
- Patience in dealing with children and customers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Energetic and Friendly
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Current CPR/AED certification (required)
- Clear criminal background
- State specific certifications will be required (see manager for further detail)
- 6-12 months of child care experience preferred
- Must be willing to undergo a criminal background check
- Hourly rate
Train Different, Live Different, Work Different. At UFC GYM we inspire others to reach their potential in and out of the gym. We are passionate about maximizing potential – in our members, our teammates and ourselves. Think big, don’t settle and change lives including your own. If you believe in excellence, value a high-performance lifestyle and are passionate about enriching lives through health and fitness, then you belong here.
UFC GYM is an original. The Original. We are proud to be the global leader in mixed martial arts inspired fitness and conditioning. Forged from the partnership of two powerhouses, the Ultimate Fighting Championship and New Evolution Ventures (NEV), we empower everyone to access the training benefits and programs of elite UFC athletes.
UFC GYM is more than a brand. We are a community of fitness committed individuals who believe in the power of a team approach. Your success is our success. Join our family and find out!
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact us at (714) 668-0911 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to UFC Gym.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)