- Ensures proper operation of all club areas including: Exterior and Entrance areas, Sales Area, Exercise and Cardio Rooms, Weight Rooms, Locker Rooms, Dry Sauna, Kids Club Area, Group Fitness Room, Bag Room, Mat Room, Juice Bar and Gym Store, Kids Gym, Employee Break Room, Storage Room and any other areas that are located within UFC Gym premises.
- Performs monthly fire extinguisher checks.
- Works closely with the General Manager, Operations Manager and Director of Operations to discuss club maintenance needs and repairs.
- Conducts a daily walk-through with the Operations Manager, and maintains a Maintenance Log and ensures follow through and communication on these items.
- Conducts a daily safety walk-through of the Facility to identify and address any immediate safety concerns. Meets with the Director of Operations on a regular basis in the club to do a walkthrough in the club.
- Works on special projects as directed by the General Manager and Operations Manager.
- Maintains the history file on all equipment.
- Procure repair parts, materials, tools, and equipment.
- Performs monthly OSHA safety checks as required on the OSHA / PM guidelines.
- Has been trained in and follows all OSHA, company and Facilities department safety guidelines on a daily basis.
- Performs preventative maintenance as directed by PM Log and UFC GYM Corporate Office and individual manufacturer specifications.
- Maintains a log of Preventative Maintenance.
- Reports any substandard cleanliness issues
- Must possess strong interpersonal, communication, and organization skills
- Must be highly organized and able to handle a multi-task environment
- Must have a high level of professionalism, honesty, integrity and an excellent work ethic
- Diligence and a strong understanding of liability issues and personal and/or public injury related to satisfactory completion of the above listed duties a must
- Must have general understanding of computer skills including email
- Technical skills include general experience in the repair and maintenance of equipment and physical building
- General knowledge of HVAC and/or electrical equipment
- Attention to detail, leadership skills, communication skills, problem solving/analytical abilities, and time management skills
- Proficient in English
- 2 years’ experience in operations/maintenance at a gym/health club required
Train Different, Live Different, Work Different. At UFC GYM we inspire others to reach their potential in and out of the gym. We are passionate about maximizing potential – in our members, our teammates and ourselves. Think big, don’t settle and change lives including your own. If you believe in excellence, value a high-performance lifestyle and are passionate about enriching lives through health and fitness, then you belong here.
UFC GYM is an original. The Original. We are proud to be the global leader in mixed martial arts inspired fitness and conditioning. Forged from the partnership of two powerhouses, the Ultimate Fighting Championship and New Evolution Ventures (NEV), we empower everyone to access the training benefits and programs of elite UFC athletes.
UFC GYM is more than a brand. We are a community of fitness committed individuals who believe in the power of a team approach. Your success is our success. Join our family and find out!
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact us at (714) 668-0911 or email@example.com.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to UFC Gym.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)