ATTENTION CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINERS AND SPORTS PERFORMANCE STRENGTH COACHES. The UFC is HIRING!
The UFC is searching for top tier energetic talent for the new premier fitness and training facility opening in the Park City Mall in Lancaster. We have a PART-TIME that is expected to grow into a FULL-TIME opportunity for the right Personal Trainer and Fitness Coach. The UFC Fitness Coach is responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience and delivering great member service through coach developed and executed, Personal Training programs. Coaches are responsible for the successful attainment of revenue goals by building relationships and identifying private training and 1-on-1 coaching opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote and conduct private training with members.
- Assess member fitness levels, determine member goals and create fitness programs to attain those objectives
- Ensure accurate administration of client programs (nutrition, supplementation, measurement tracking, workouts, etc).
- Execute an effective prospecting strategy by performing “Starter Sessions” and "Gym/Fitness Orientations"
- Focus on CHANGING LIVES through empowering clients to become the best version of themselves
- Be a brand ambassador of UFC Gym and its “Train Different” philosophy.
- Conduct safe and effective private training sessions.
- Respond passionately and professionally to requests and inquiries from guests, members and staff.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- In depth knowledge of Private Training techniques from assessment to program design.
- Must be able to adjust and operate all Fitness Equipment.
- Knowledge of company policies, practices and procedures, including emergency and safety procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Possess a strong customer service focus.
- Respond professionally to requests and inquiries from guests, members and staff.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Understands basic record keeping practices.
- Current Personal Training Certification from a nationally recognized and accredited fitness organization
- Current CPR/AED certification (or in progress)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- AT LEAST 1 year of applicable personal training experience
Train Different, Live Different, Work Different. At UFC GYM we inspire others to reach their potential in and out of the gym. We are passionate about maximizing potential – in our members, our teammates and ourselves. Think big, don’t settle and change lives including your own. If you believe in excellence, value a high-performance lifestyle and are passionate about enriching lives through health and fitness, then you belong here.
UFC GYM is an original. The Original. We are proud to be the global leader in mixed martial arts inspired fitness and conditioning. Forged from the partnership of two powerhouses, the Ultimate Fighting Championship and New Evolution Ventures (NEV), we empower everyone to access the training benefits and programs of elite UFC athletes.
UFC GYM is more than a brand. We are a community of fitness committed individuals who believe in the power of a team approach. Your success is our success. Join our family and find out!
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact us at (714) 668-0911 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to UFC Gym.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)