The General Manager (GM) has overall responsibility for effectively managing all
membership, fitness, and operation functions within the gym to provide the best member experience, team member
experience, and achieve financial success. The GM recruits, hires, trains and develops a diverse, high performance team
that delivers on UFC Gym goals and reflects its values.
1. Knowledge, skills & abilities
* Experience managing reports, budgeting, revenue, payroll, and/or demonstrated math analytical / ratio skills
knowledge of fitness industry.
* Strong organizational skills and customer service orientation with proven results.
* Experience with basic computer skills like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Google Documents, and PowerPoint.
* Strong and proven leadership, communication, time management, and analytical abilities and skills.
2. Minimum certifications/educational level
* High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
3. Minimum experience
* 2-3 years of progressive management experience supervising 7-20 employees.
* 3-5 years of sales or related experience.
4. Physical Requirements
* Must be able to lift 50-120 lbs., stand for up to 8-12 hours.
* Must have adequate transportation to and from work, to scheduled meetings, and/or to networking events.
Train Different, Live Different, Work Different. At UFC GYM we inspire others to reach their potential in and out of the gym. We are passionate about maximizing potential – in our members, our teammates and ourselves. Think big, don’t settle and change lives including your own. If you believe in excellence, value a high-performance lifestyle and are passionate about enriching lives through health and fitness, then you belong here.
UFC GYM is an original. The Original. We are proud to be the global leader in mixed martial arts inspired fitness and conditioning. Forged from the partnership of two powerhouses, the Ultimate Fighting Championship and New Evolution Ventures (NEV), we empower everyone to access the training benefits and programs of elite UFC athletes.
UFC GYM is more than a brand. We are a community of fitness committed individuals who believe in the power of a team approach. Your success is our success. Join our family and find out!
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact us at (714) 668-0911 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to UFC Gym.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)