The Kid's Club Attendant ensures that the Kid's Club delivers a safe and positive member experience. Responsible for delivering the ultimate customer service experience; contribute to running a clean, friendly and well-maintained club, and executing the team member basics of being on time and complying with the dress code. The Kids Club Attendant provides a safe, fun and interactive environment to children using the Kid's Club. They conduct all activities in a positive and professional manner and follow all Kids Club policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise activities of all assigned children in the Kid's Club area and ensures child remains in designated area
- Provide child care to children including paging parent/guardian if necessary to assist with discipline issues and attending to personal needs
- Participate and entertain children with games or other approved activities
- Administer first aid to children in accordance with company policy
- Project a positive friendly and caring attitude always while interacting with children and their parents
- Maintains that the Kid’s Club area is clean and maintained according to set standards
- Checks that all toys and other objects are clean and safe
- Ensures the safety of children in Kid’s club area follows all safety procedures
- Report any incidents to Kid's Club Supervisor/Lead or Operations Manager
- Report all member complaints to Kid's Club Supervisor/Lead or Operations Manager
- Report any child health concerns to Kid's Club Supervisor/Lead or Operations Manager so a Health Alert may be posted if required
- Verifies all parents receive copies of the Kid’s Club policies
- Confirms that all members utilizing Kid’s Club have paid for the service with a receipt that shows if they are an ultimate or fitness member
- Ensure that parent or guardian has signed a Kids Club Agreement and have signed at the register along with an emergency information card
- Ensure individual checking in the child is listed on the Kid's Club Agreement/Information Card
- Ensure parent/guardian completes and signs the Kid's Club Register when checking in and checking out children
- Ensure proper payment is received for the use of Kid's Club
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Experience working with children
- Patience in dealing with children and customers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Energetic and Friendly
Minimum certifications/educational level:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Current CPR/AED certification (required)
- California employees must be Trust Line certified before working with children (required)
- State specific certifications will be required (see manager for further detail)
- 6-12 months of child care experience preferred
Train Different, Live Different, Work Different. At UFC GYM we inspire others to reach their potential in and out of the gym. We are passionate about maximizing potential – in our members, our teammates and ourselves. Think big, don’t settle and change lives including your own. If you believe in excellence, value a high-performance lifestyle and are passionate about enriching lives through health and fitness, then you belong here.
UFC GYM is an original. The Original. We are proud to be the global leader in mixed martial arts inspired fitness and conditioning. Forged from the partnership of two powerhouses, the Ultimate Fighting Championship and New Evolution Ventures (NEV), we empower everyone to access the training benefits and programs of elite UFC athletes.
UFC GYM is more than a brand. We are a community of fitness committed individuals who believe in the power of a team approach. Your success is our success. Join our family and find out!
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact us at (714) 668-0911 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to UFC Gym.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)