- External/outside of the club marketing, promotions and prospecting. This is a daily activity and requires off site promotions including distributing passes, building relationships with local merchants and branding events to inform the community of the UFC Gym, classes, programs, services and membership opportunities ultimately resulting into leads. (A lead is a non-member’s name and contact information.)
- Internal marketing and prospecting. This includes collecting leads/referrals at the point of enrollment/membership sales and from the current member base through relationship building.
- Book/make membership appointments through productive phone activities and meet or exceed monthly appointment goals set forth by the General Manager.
- Ensure that appointments are booked, shown and sales closed to meet or exceed monthly guest goal and sales set forth by the General Manager.
- Ensure that 100% of guests are presented the “Fitness Tour” when touring guests around the gym. (These tours should translate into enrolling half of the guests that are seen on a membership (50% Closing/sales) and enrolling with Personal Training (25%).
- Presentation of gym membership options, products and personal training to guests. Ensure each new member meets a manager and personal fitness coach before completing the sales process and exiting the gym. Proper presentation and introductions to the manager should translate to 50% closing/sales of guests.
- Ensure Personal Sales Financial goals are met or exceeded each month.
- Reach monthly sales goals with New Memberships, Personal Training and product sales.
- Follow up with members that have enrolled to ensure we are exceeding expectations.
- Provide the highest level of customer service possible when communicating and interacting with guests in personal and telephone.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and operational facility.
- Sales Schedule: Schedules are set a month in advance and given during the first week of each month and approved by the General Manager. All Membership Specialist must be available to work Weekends and Holidays.
- Mandatory Meetings: Monthly “All Team Meeting” and “Daily Production Meetings” are mandatory.
- Uniform Policy: The Membership Specialist uniform consists of a UFC Gym shirt, Jeans (Blue or Black) in good condition with no rips or holes. Casual Dress Shoes worn be in good condition. Black jackets may be worn.
- Timekeeping: Membership Specialists must record time worked while using the company check-in system. Membership Specialists must be in uniform and perform work activities when punched in.
- In-depth knowledge of sales practices and techniques.
- General understanding of Fitness Industry.
- Ability to work with computers.
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Independent, self-starter with strong organizational skills.
- Must be a team player & work well with other staff members
- High school degree or GED required.
- Must complete company sales training and orientation program.
- 1-2 years sales experience preferred.
Train Different, Live Different, Work Different. At UFC GYM we inspire others to reach their potential in and out of the gym. We are passionate about maximizing potential – in our members, our teammates and ourselves. Think big, don’t settle and change lives including your own. If you believe in excellence, value a high-performance lifestyle and are passionate about enriching lives through health and fitness, then you belong here.
UFC GYM is an original. The Original. We are proud to be the global leader in mixed martial arts inspired fitness and conditioning. Forged from the partnership of two powerhouses, the Ultimate Fighting Championship and New Evolution Ventures (NEV), we empower everyone to access the training benefits and programs of elite UFC athletes.
UFC GYM is more than a brand. We are a community of fitness committed individuals who believe in the power of a team approach. Your success is our success. Join our family and find out!
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact us at (714) 668-0911 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to UFC Gym.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)